(Originally from http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/granola-recipe)
Serves: many once, one person for a week?
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup walnuts
3/4 cup shredded sweet coconut
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 120C/250F.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingedients.
- Combine both mixtures and pour onto 2 sheet pans.
- Cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes to achieve an even color.
- Remove from oven and transfer into a large bowl. Add raisins and mix until evenly distributed.